LANGUAGE    polski english

Divorce, Separation and Child Support

If you are sued for divorce, want to submit a petition for divorce to court, petition for lowering child support, or if you have a problem related to division of joint property our Office will provide you with comprehensive legal assistance from legal advice to document preparation and representation before court during court proceedings.